This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclaimer for more information.
It’s that time of year again when we all start to think about getting our lives organised. One great way to do this is by using a wall calendar. Our new range of extra-large wall calendars are now available, and they are perfect for anyone who wants to get their life in order! The extra large wall calendar 2023 has a massive amount of space for you to write down your important dates and events. Order your Extra Large Wall Calendar 2023 today!
We’re excited to unveil our extra-large wall calendar for 2023! This is the first year that we’re offering printed wall calendars and we wanted to make sure that they were extra special. Our calendar is 18 inches by 24 inches, so it’s big enough for all your plans! It features full-colour illustrations to help you stay motivated and on track all year long. Plus, there’s plenty of space to write down important dates and events. We hope that our calendars will help you keep track of important dates and events, and we can’t wait to hear what you think of them!
This large format calendar is perfect for families or busy professionals who need to keep track of appointments, events, and tasks throughout the year.
The blue floral folk art design is eye-catching and vibrant, while the large size makes it easy to see everything at a glance.
The 150-170gsm paper is thick and sturdy, so your calendar will last all year long. Plus, it comes shipped in a rigid cardboard tube to prevent any damage during shipping.
- 150-170gsm Paper
- Shipped in a rigid cardboard tube
- Large format – 24″x18″ / 65 x 45 cm – Slightly larger than A2
Do I Need A Wall Calendar?
There are plenty of reasons to get a wall calendar. Maybe you’re the type of person who likes to have a physical reminder of upcoming events. Or maybe you’re someone who likes to be able to see the whole month at a glance. Whatever your reason, a wall calendar can be a great way to stay organized and on top of your schedule.
A wall calendar is a great way to keep track of your schedule and plan ahead. It’s also a great way to keep track of other people’s schedules, whether you’re planning a family vacation or coordinating a work project. Colouring code each person’s events can help keep everyone organized.
Wall calendars are also a great way to reduce stress. By having a visual representation of your year, you can plan ahead and get prepared. They’re also a great way to keep your memories organized. When you look back on your year, you’ll be able to easily find all the important events that happened.
Work Events and Appointments
If you work from home or in an office, a wall calendar can be a great alternative to a diary. Diaries can be easily lost or forgotten, but a wall calendar is always there as a reminder. They also ensure you’re only making note of the most important events which can help if you’re feeling overwhelmed. Plus, our Extra Large Wall Calendar 2023 is just plain pretty to look at! The large format and bright, colourful design will brighten up any room in your home or office.
Family Activities and Work Projects
An Extra Large Wall Calendar 2023 is perfect for large families to keep track of appointments and after school clubs or activities. It can also be a great way for businesses to track projects, deadlines, and employee vacation days. Colour coding is a great way to stay on top of different schedules.
Tracking Projects & Habits
If you have a particular goal or project you’re working towards a wall calendar is a great way to track progress. It can be used as a habit tracker for instance or to help you stick to a schedule or track hours worked etc..
How a Wall Calendar Can Help You Get Organised
Still not sure if a wall calendar is for you? Here are some more benefits of using one:
1. You can see your entire year at a glance making it easy to plan ahead and avoid double-booking yourself. It’s great for setting goals and seeing a big-picture view of your year.
2. Writing things down helps commit them to memory, so you’re less likely to forget important appointments or deadlines. Having important dates and events visible will help you stay on top of things.
3. A wall calendar is a great way to keep track of everyone’s schedules in one place, whether you’re planning a family vacation or coordinating a work project. Colour coding is a great way to keep track of everyone’s activities.
4. Having a physical record of your plans also makes it easier to refer back to later on – no more digging through your email inbox to find the date of that important event!
5. A wall calendar can help reduce stress by giving you a visual representation of what’s coming up and when. This can help you plan ahead and avoid last-minute scrambling.
6. Wall calendars make great gifts! They’re practical, personal, and will be appreciated all year long.
7. And finally, our Extra Large Wall Calendar 2023 is just plain pretty to look at. The large format and bright, colourful design will brighten up any room in your home or office.
Our extra large wall calendar 2023 is perfect for anyone looking to get their life organised. It has just the right amount of space for writing down important dates and events, and our pretty, colourful designs will brighten up any room. A wall calendar is also a great way to reduce stress, keep track of family activities and work projects, and track progress on goals or habits.
Extra Large Wall Calendar
Our 2023 wall calendars are available to purchase now.