This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclaimer for more information.
One of the best ways to achieve your goals is to create new habits and stick to them.
But it can be tough to stay on track, especially if you’re trying to change multiple behaviours at once.
That’s why we’ve created a free yearly habit tracker printable!
This printable includes enough space to track habits every single day of the year.
We hope that this printable will help you stick to new habits and achieve all of your goals in 2023 and beyond!
- What is a Habit Tracker?
- How can building positive habits help you achieve your goals?
- The Benefits of Forming Good Habits
- Why Use a Habit Tracker?
- How to Use a Habit Tracker?
- What are SMART goals and how can a habit tracker help you achieve them?
- How to Set Goals for 2023
- Can a Habit Tracker Help you Break Bad Habits Too?
- 7 Tips for Setting Daily Habits to Achieve your Goals
- Habit Tracker Ideas
- Free Yearly Habit Tracker Printable
What is a Habit Tracker?
A habit tracker is a tool that helps you to track your habits. There are many different types of habit trackers, but all of them have the same goal: to help you stick to new habits.
How can building positive habits help you achieve your goals?
Building new habits can help you achieve your goals in many ways. First, by tracking your habits, you can identify which behaviours you need to change in order to reach your goals. Second, by creating different habits, you make it easier for yourself to achieve your goals. Third, by sticking to new habits, you’ll be more likely to achieve your goals in the long run. Finally, by breaking your goals down into smaller tasks that can be completed each day or week, you’ll make it easier to achieve your larger goals.
The Benefits of Forming Good Habits
There are many benefits to forming a new good habit. Some of the most important benefits include:
- Improved mental health
- Increased productivity
- Better physical health
When you form a new habit, you’re essentially creating new routines for yourself. This can be a challenge at first, but over time it will become easier and easier. The important thing to remember is that small changes all add up over time. And when you stick to your new habits, you’ll start to see the amazing results they bring!
Why Use a Habit Tracker?
There are many benefits to using a yearly habit tracker printable. Here are some of the reasons why you should use one:
- They can help you to achieve your goals. If you want to achieve a specific goal then habit trackers are powerful tools you can use to build new healthy habits. If you’re trying to change multiple behaviours at once, it can be tough to stay on track. A habit tracker can help you to focus on your goals and make sure that you’re making progress towards them.
- They can increase your productivity. When you know that you need to report back on your progress each day or week, you’re more likely to stay productive.
- They can help you to become more mindful of how you spend your time. By tracking your habits, you’re forced to pay attention to them. This can help you to become more mindful of your behaviour and lead to positive change.
- They’re customisable. You can tailor a habit tracker to fit your needs perfectly. If you need more or less space for each habit, or if you want different information tracked, you can easily customise it.
- Tracking your habits can help to increase your motivation levels. When you see that you’ve been successful in completing a task or goal, it can give you the boost of energy that you need to continue working on new habits.
- Habit tracking can help to create a sense of accountability. Knowing that other people are going to see how well (or poorly) you’re doing with your new habits can be the extra push that you need to stay on track.
How to Use a Habit Tracker?
There are many ways that you can use a habit tracker. Here are a few examples:
Daily Tracking: A daily habit tracker is great for new habits that you’re trying to form or for ones that you want to keep up on a daily basis. Forming better habits can become part of your daily routine and putting a check mark in the box for the day can give a real motivation boost to keep going.
Weekly Tracking: A weekly habit tracker is good for habits that you want to keep up for a month or longer.
Monthly Tracking: Tracking monthly habits is great for long-term goals that you want to achieve over the course of several months. A monthly habit tracker can help you to break down your goal into smaller, more manageable tasks.
Quarterly Tracking: Track your habits on a quarterly basis. This is great for long-term goals that you want to achieve over the course of several years.
Yearly Tracking: An annual habit tracker is good for tracking a single habit over a long amount of time. This is great for long-term goals that you want to achieve over the course of a whole year.
What are SMART goals and how can a habit tracker help you achieve them?
SMART is a method of goal setting that helps you to create achievable goals. SMART stands for Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, and Time-bound. When setting a new goal it’s important to make sure that they meet all of the criteria of a SMART goal.
We are often too general when it comes to setting goals & will create goals for ourselves to simply “do more exercise”. The problem with this type of goal is it’s not specific enough – you have no time limit and no end goal set – there’s no way of measuring when or if you achieve it. An example of a SMART goal is “I will exercise for 30 minutes every day this week.” This goal is specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound. It’s also a great goal to track with a habit tracker 🙂
How to Set Goals for 2023
Check out our post on setting goals for more tips to achieve your goals through 2023 and beyond.
A habit tracker can help you to achieve these goals by providing a way to measure your progress and make sure that you’re on track to reach your goals. It can also help to clarify your goal by making sure it’s specific, measurable, and relevant. Finally, a habit tracker can help to keep you on track by setting a time-bound goal for you to achieve.
Can a Habit Tracker Help you Break Bad Habits Too?
Although habit trackers are most commonly used to help people stick to new habits, they can also be used to break bad habits. In fact, many people find that habit trackers are the key to breaking bad habits for good!
There are a few ways that habit trackers can help you break bad habits:
- They help you to become aware of your bad habits.
- They provide a structure for breaking bad habits.
- They help you to stay accountable.
When you’re trying to break a bad habit, it’s important to be aware of what you’re doing wrong. A habit tracker can help you do this by tracking your behaviour over time. This will give you a clear picture of how your bad habit is impacting your life.
A habit tracker can also provide a structure for breaking bad habits. When you’re trying to break a bad habit, it’s important to have a plan in place. A habit tracker can help you create this plan and stick to it!
Finally, one of the most important benefits of a habit tracker is that it helps you to stay accountable. When you’re trying to break a bad habit, it’s easy to slack off and give up. But when you have a habit tracker, you’ll be less likely to do this. After all, you don’t want your hard work to go to waste!
7 Tips for Setting Daily Habits to Achieve your Goals
If you’re looking for tips to build positive habits, see our post all about creating small habits to achieve your goals.
Habit Tracker Ideas
Now that you know how to use a habit tracker, it’s time to create your own! Here are some ideas for habits that you can track:
- Healthy eating
- Junk Food
- Self care
- Sleeping enough
- Drinking enough water
- Spending time with family and friends
- Being productive during the day
- Being productive in the evening
- Taking breaks throughout the day
- Reading for pleasure
- Writing for pleasure
- Mood Tracker
Using a habit tracker is a great way to stay on top of your goals and make sure that you’re making progress towards them. Use the ideas above as inspiration, and tailor it to fit your needs. The great thing is you can track any behaviour that you want, so get creative and have fun!
Free Yearly Habit Tracker Printable
Our free printable habit tracker template has been designed to help you track your habits throughout an entire year, to stay on track and achieve your goals! This 365 day tracker will print on A4 size or US letter paper – make sure you choose “Scale to Fit” before you print and you will be able to print on different sizes like A5 size too.
If you’re looking for a more detailed habit tracker, check out our habit tracker book on Amazon.
So what are you waiting for? Start tracking your habits today and achieve your goals in the new year!
Sign up below for the download link to our free yearly habit tracker printable.
Be sure to share this post with your friends and family so that they can start tracking their habits too! Thanks for reading!
*This tracker is for personal use only*