This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclaimer for more information.
What is a Wedding Guest Book?
A guest book is a book in which guests at a wedding can record their names and thoughts. It is a nice way for the couple to remember who attended their wedding and what everyone thought of the day. A guest book can be as simple as a blank notebook for guests to write in, or it can be a more elaborate album with spaces for photos and guest comments.
Why Have a Wedding Guest Book?
A guest book is a nice way to remember your wedding day and all the special people who were a part of it. It can be fun for guests to write in, and it’s a nice keepsake for the couple.
Do you Need a Wedding Guest Book?
You may be wondering if a guest books are necessary or still used at weddings.
The answer to this is yes! A wedding guest book is a must-have for any wedding.
It’s a nice way for the bride and groom to remember all of their guests, as well as what everyone thought of the wedding day.
Guests can write in the guest book with their thoughts and well-wishes for the couple, and it makes for a great keepsake.
If you’re trying to keep costs down then a simple notebook that matches your theme will give your guests somewhere to leave messages and will give you a special way to remember the day in future years.
How to Choose a Wedding Guest Book
There are many different types of guest books to choose from. You can get a simple guest book or an elaborate album. A guest book can be just a simple notebook or a more specialised book in which your guests can add photos and mementos from the day. You can also get guest books that match your wedding theme or décor. Watercolour and rustic guest books are becoming increasingly popular.
How to Use a Wedding Guest Book
A guest book can be used in many different ways. You can have guests write their names and thoughts, or you can have them write messages to the couple. You can also use a guest book as a photo album and have guests write comments next to their photos.
Here are some tips for using a guest book
- Encourage guests to write in the guest book by putting it in a prominent place.
- Make sure you have enough pens for guests to use.
- Have someone assigned to help guests with the guest book.
- Get a guest book that matches your wedding theme or décor.
- Use a guest book as a photo album and have guests write comments next to their photos.
- Use a guest book as a way to remember your wedding day and all the special people who were a part of it. Get creative and have fun with it!
Where do You Put the Guest Book at a Wedding?
The guest book can go in a number of places at a wedding, but it is typically placed near the entrance so guests can sign it as they arrive at your wedding reception. You can also put the guest book in another location, such as near the guestbook table or on a special guestbook table.
How Many Pages Should a Wedding Guest Book Have?
This depends on the size of the guest list and how many guests you expect to attend your wedding. A guest book with plenty of pages is ideal, as you don’t want guests to run out of space to write in. Most guest books have around 100 pages, but you can get guest books with more or fewer pages depending on your needs.
What to Write in a Wedding Guest Book
Here are some ideas for what to write in a wedding guest book:
- Best wishes to the happy couple!
- Congratulations on your marriage!
- Wishing you all the happiness in the world!
- May your love grow stronger with each passing year.
- We are so glad we could share this special day with you.
- Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!
- May your marriage be blessed with love, laughter, and happiness!
- So happy to celebrate this joyous occasion with you!
- Sending you loads of love on this special day!
- Best wishes for a happy and healthy marriage!
- Here’s to a long and happy marriage!
- Wishing you all the best on this special day!
- Congratulations and best wishes for a wonderful future together!
- May your marriage be a source of joy, love, and happiness!
- Best wishes for a beautiful journey ahead!
- We wish you loads of love and happiness in your married life!
- May your new journey be filled with lots of love and happiness!
- Lots of love to the both of you on this special day!
- Wishing you all the best on this momentous occasion!
- May the years ahead be filled with lasting happiness!
- Wishing you loads of love and happiness on this special day!
- May your lives be filled with love, laughter, and happiness!
These are just some examples of what to write in a wedding guest book. A personal message from you will mean so much to the couple. Get creative and have fun with it!
Your wedding guest book is a special way to remember your big day and all the people who celebrated with you. guest books come in all different shapes, sizes, and styles. You can get a guest book that matches your wedding theme or decor, or you can get creative and use a guest book as a way to remember your wedding day. Use these tips to make the most of your guest book and create a lasting memories of your big day.
Green Watercolour Guest Book
Your guest book is a cherished keepsake that captures all the well-wishes and advice from your closest family and friends on your special day.
This guest book features an elegant watercolour floral design with white flowers and gold lettering, making it a stunning addition to any wedding décor.
White Floral Guest Book
Our guest books include plenty of space for guests to leave their best wishes and advice for the happy couple.
After the big day, you can look back on this sweet memento and relive all the wonderful memories.
This book features simple watercolour flowers in shades of white, purple, and green and with golden script lettering on the front.
Green Leaves Guest Book
A guest book is the perfect way to commemorate your wedding day, engagement party, or hen do.
This guest book features green watercolour leaves with elegant gold lettering.